1. I will be so glad when you get your laptop back; I miss you.
2. I know! My god, what a freaky creepy thing to happen, and to that beautiful face. But Pi, I'm a McKay/Keller hater, big time; please don't unfriend me! I still adore John/Rodney, Rodney/Teyla, Rodney/Ronon, hell, almost any pairing but that one. URP.
3. Um. Go, you?
4. Cap of Invisibility: HAHAHA! I love it.
1. Man, I miss my flist, too. I mean, I'm still reading, but it's just not the same. *sadface*
2. I won't unfriend you! It's a big world, plenty of room for disagreement. I don't really even mind if people hate Keller/McKay, but I don't see the point of (apparently suddenly?) hating SGA for being so... SGA-like. That the writers are idiots - this is news? Nope. :-)
3. Lol. MIRA! It is awesome. They do like to make the villain be the woman, but they are often at least INTERESTING women, and what the heck. I'll consider it payback for all the Bond movies I've watched with evil male supervillains. (And it was a lot.) In general, Psych is just the awesomest awesome I've found in a long time.
4. The play went off v. well. J was an awesome Hades and got lots of laughs. :-)